Atlas Cedar Organic Essential Oil - 15 ml
Atlas Cedar Organic Essential Oil is an intense earthy-woody odor that complements masculine blends. Its properties have a detoxing effect with a gentle stimulating effect.
- breaks down and eliminating toxins including fatty build up, as in cellulite.
- decongesting benefit to upper and lower, respiratory conditions.
- gently stimulates circulation and metabolism without irritation.
- counteracts the storage of excess moisture and fat in tissue, and stimulates their elimination.
Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica
Fragrance: Warm, camphoraceous top note and sweet tenacious, woody-balsamic undertone.
Part of Plant: Wood
Suggested Use: Use in a diffuser or add a couple drops in a carrier oil or lotion to massage into the affected areas.
- massage onto neck muscles to relax sore muscles and clear the mind
- add 5 drops to a teaspoon of carrier oil and massage into armpits and knees (lymph node areas) while in the shower to support lymph movement
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Blends well with: Bergamot, Cypress, Clary Sage, Vetiver, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang
Cautions: If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.