Eucalyptus Organic Essential Oil - 15 ml
Organic Eucalyptus radiata essential oil is known for its anti-viral and anti-bacterial healing properties. It is used in many over-the-counter products such as chest rubs for colds and congestion, cough medicines, sore throat sprays, mouthwashes, inhalers, soaps, rash creams and topical pain relievers. It is expectorant and antiviral. It is best known for its
- soothing and healing properties
- ability to ease breathing
- helps fight fungus and bacteria
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus radiata
Fragrance: Typical eucalyptus fragrance
Part of Plant: Leaves and Twigs
Suggested Use: Use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier oil.
- Use in a diffuser or add a drop to lotion and apply to the chest to help with congestion.
- Relieve sinus congestion by adding a few drops to hot water and inhaling the steam.
- Mix 3 parts coconut oil with 1 part eucalyptus oil and massage into scalp for a deep conditioning treatment.
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Blends well with: Myrtle, Ravintsara, Niaouli, Eucalyptus citriodora, Tea Tree.
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.