Lavender Organic Essential Oil - 15 ml
This product is sold out
Lavender Organic Essential Oil is a very popular oil with practically no health condition for which it cannot provide some relief. It can relieve nervous tension, help induce sleep and relaxation. Aditionally
- can relieve nervous tension.
- can help induce sleep and relaxation
- can help wounds by helping form scar tissue
Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia Mill.
Fragrance: Sweet, floral, sugar or marzipan-like
Part of Plant: Flowers
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Suggested Use: Use in a diffuser or dilute in a vegetable or massage oil.
- can ease the pain of stinging nettle when applied direct to the site
- Rub onto feet, hands, wrists and temples for an immediate calming effect.
- Combine 2 tbs of coconut oil with 1 tbs of lavender oil and massage in hair. Wrap hair for several hours. Wash hair as usual, for a beautiful shine.
Caution: If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of reach of children and away from eyes. Store in a cool, dark place.
Blends well with: Practically every oil
Cautions: If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.