Lemon Organic Essential Oil - 15 ml
Lemon Organic Essential Oil has a calming and, like other citrus oils, an anti-depressant effect.
- dispels intestinal gas.
- has a stimulant and tonic effect on the digestive system.
- is antispasmodic, and aids expectoration.
- a powerful antibacterial, astringent, and antiseptic agent.
- can improve completion and leave skin soft and supple.
- helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles, and tone the skin.
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Botanical Name: Citrus limon
Fragrance: Citrus-like, fresh, sweet, pungent
Part of Plant: Peel
Extraction process: Cold-pressed
Suggested Use: Use topically or in a diffuser.
- Use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier oil.
- Diffuse or spray lemon oil and neutralize odors at their source
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle (and water or vinegar) to deeply clean natural stone counters and floors leaving a fresh clean surface and aroma.
- Just add a few drops of lemon oil to olive oil for a non-toxic furniture polish. leaving a beautiful shine. Prevents fine wood finishes from drying out, and replaces lost moisture in antique woods as it penetrates worn finishes.
- If your toothbrush seems a bit tired, add a drop of lemon and peppermint oils to chase away that run-down feeling.
- For a homemade exfoliate, add 4-5 drops to a small amount of oatmeal and water for a homemade scrub.
- Coldsore relief: douse it with a few drops of lemon oil and feel the relief!
- Soften crusty skin on your feet, (e.g. corns, calluses or bunions) by adding few drops of lemon oil and you’ll soon have softened skin!
Blends well with: lavender, neroli, ylang ylang, rose, sandalwood, olibanum, chamomile, benzoin, fennel, geranium, eucalyptus, juniper, oakmoss, lavandin, elemi, labdanum, and other citrus oils.
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. After skin application, do not expose to sunlight within 12 hours. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Refrigerate after opening.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.