Peppermint Organic Essential Oil - 15 ml
This product is sold out
PEPPERMINT Organic essential oil is one of the most useful essential oils and should be in every medicine cabinet. Peppermint has been used for:
- sore throat,
- toothaches and cramps.
- It can help with intestinal colic, flatulence, common cold.
Cultivation: Certified USDA Organic
Botanical Name: Mentha x piperita L.
Fragrance: Highly penetrating, grassy-minty camphoraceous odour
Part of Plant: Flowering herb
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Suggested Use: Use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier or massage oil.
- Applied topically, immediately after an injury it reduces swellings, prevents bruises, and reduces pain.
- For nausea - mix 1-2 drops of peppermint oil with the same amount of a carrier oil such as coconut oil or jojoba oil and rub it behind your ears.
- For heartburn or upset stomach: Mix 2-3 drops of peppermint oil with 1 tsp of a carrier oil such as coconut oil and massage on your stomach.
- For relief from colds and congestion: deeply inhale from the palms
- arthritic pain relief mix 8-10 drops peppermint oil and 8-10 drops eucalyptus oil with 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons carrier oil, such as coconut oil or mooring oil. Apply to affected area.
Blends well with: Lavender, Wintergreen, Niaouli, Moroccan chamomile (Blue Tansy)
Caution: Avoid use with children under 3 years of age (menthol can slow breathing). For children 3-6 years of age, peppermint can be diffused, and applied topically at 0.5%. If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.