Rosemary Verbenone Organic Essential Oil - 5 ml
Rosemary Verebenone Organic essential oil is a very versatile oil and is essential for anyone needing a natural mucolytic to help clear airways of mucus during the beginning stages of a cold or flu. It can also energize, restore hair and skin.
- safer on skin and hair than other Rosemary varieties available.
- essential for anyone needing a natural mucolytic to help clear airways of mucus during the beginning stages of a cold or flu.
- warm and stimulating, and is used to strengthen mental awareness.
- restores the hair and skin, soothes an overworked body
- energizes the mind.
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis ct verbenone
Fragrance: strong, fresh, minty-herbaceous scent and a woody-balsamic undertone.
Part of Plant: Flowering herb
Origin: France (Corsica)
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Suggested Use: Use in a diffuser or dilute in a vegetable or massage oil.
- Its moisturizing power makes it perfect for dry scalp and thirsty skin. Mix a couple drops with shampoo and massage into hair.
Cultivation: USDA Organic. Certified by CCOF.
Blends well with: olibanum, lavender, lavandin, citronella, oregano, thyme, pine, basil, peppermint, labdanum, elemi, cedarwood, petitgrain, cinnamon and other spice oils.
Caution: If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Children under 10 years old and pregnant women should use with caution. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.