Sweet Orange Organic Essential Oil - 15 ml
Sweet Orange Organic essential oil is a widely known aroma and is used often in aromatherapy. Sweet Orange is useful as an: antidepressant, sedative, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, carminative, cholagogue, diuretic, and antiseptic.
- known to be an energizing oil and has an uplifting and calming scent.
- can help with nervous tension and sadness.
- can improve the aroma of a stale room.
Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Fragrance: Sweet, fresh-fruity scent
Part of Plant: Rind
Extraction process: cold-pressed
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Suggested Use: Use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier or massage oil.
- Add 10 drops orange oil and three drops peppermint oil to a spray bottle for a revivifying air freshener.
- Add several drops orange oil to a clean damp washcloth and toss in the dryer to freshen linens.
- Mix 5 drops each of sweet orange oil and lavender oil and use the mixture in a diffuser.
- Apply a drop of the mixture to your pulse points for faster absorption into the body.
To reduce acne, add 2-3 drops of orange oil to a cup of water and wash the face with it before going to bed.
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity if oxidized. To avoid oxidization, keep in a dark container in the refrigerator. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.