Clary Sage Organic Essential Oil - 5ml
Clary Sage Essential Oil has a long history in perfumery. It is popular for its topical benefits. When used topically it calms and soothes the skin. It can help relieve anxiety and depression.
- used to calm the nervous system
- effective during times of stress, depression, insomnia.
- promotes healthy looking hair and scalp.
- calms and soothes skin.
Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Fragrance: sweet, nutty-herbaceous
Part of Plant: Aerial parts
Extraction process: steam distillation
Suggested Use: For topical and aromatic use.
- Use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier or massage oil.
- Can also be used as a direct palm inhalation, but always patch test first.
- For menstrual cramps rubs 3-5 drops on the abdomen.
- Apply to your pillow for restful sleep.
- Add a couple drops to cleanser to tones the skin as mild astringent, and help reduce inflammation associated with acne.
Blends well with: Lavender, Geranium, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Bergamot and other citrus oils.
Caution: If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.