Cypress Organic Essential Oil - 5 ml
Cypress Organic essential oil can be used for its aromatic and topical benefits promoting vitality and boosting energetic feelings. Cypress essential oil is chiefly known for it's uplifting, energizing aroma and properties. Combined with it's topical skin benefits, it is regularly used by massage therapists and in rejuvenating spas.
- counteracts infection of the throat, nose, or bronchi in it's early phase.
- known for its strong uplifting properties.
- spicy and masculine fragrance often used to replace deodorants with similar natural aromas.
- Can reduce shiny glow of oily skin.
Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens
Fragrance: Sweet-balsamic tenacious odor
Part of Plant: Needles and twigs
Suggested Use: For topical and aromatic use.
- Use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier oil.
- Add a few drops to some Epsom salt and use it to relax and revitalize in a warm bath.
- Inhale directly from bottle for a fresh, invigorating boost when feeling run down or droopy.
- Add a couple drops to yoru daily toner to rid skin of oily, shiny look.
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Blends well with: Lavender, Geranium, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Bergamot and other citrus oils.
Caution: If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.