Bay Laurel Organic Essential Oil - 5 ml
Bay Laurel Organic essential oil has uplifting and grounding properties and is said to clear mental confusion and clarify thought processes. It is:
- known for antiseptic and antibiotic properties.
- inhibits bacterial growth.
- used to protect wounds against infections.
- can help relieve muscle and joint pain.
Botanical Name: Laurus nobilis
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Fragrance: Spicy, medicinal odor
Part of Plant: Leaves
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Suggested Use: For topical and aromatic use.
- Use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier or massage oil.
- Can be added to a bath for relaxation affect.
- Apply to swollen lymph nodes to produce relieving effect.
- Apply to wounds, scrapes, cuts to assist in antibacterial activity.
- Massage into neck to relax sore muscles and to clear the mind.
Blends well with: Cypress, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Frankincense, Lavender, Citrus and Spice oils.
Caution: Do not use for longer than 3 weeks continuously, as sensitization and irritability may occur. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.