Clove Bud Organic Essential Oil - 15 ml
Clove Bud organic essential oil is antibacterial, antiviral, antiparasitic, and dermocaustic.
- may support healing
- acts as a mental stimulant.
- enhances sleep, inspire dreams, and produce a sense of protection and courage.
- broad spectrum of action against bacteria.
Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum
Fragrance: Spicy, warm, sweet
Part of Plant: Flower Buds
Suggested Use: Use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier oil.
- mix equal amounts of coconut oil and clove bud oil and apply to a cotton ball. Apply to area of mouth pain (gums, tooth) or temporary relief.
- add a couple drops to warm water and gargle for a soothing effect
- add one drop to toothpaste for improved oral health
- add a few drops into the bathwater to relieve muscle fatigue after an exhausting day.
- add 2 drops of clove oil into a quart of warm water and use it to wash your face in the morning and before going to bed to address acne. Rinse with cold water.
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Blends well with: Cinnamon Bark, Niaouli, Palmarosa, Lemon
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Proper dilution required. Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.