Frankincense Organic Essential Oil - 5 ml
Frankincense Carteri organic essential oil is the less common, more unique strain of Frankincense oil. It is for weakened immune systems, asthma, and depression. It is particularly known for properties that reduce the appearance of mature skin and scars due to its ability to repair skin cells.
- earthy, uplifting aroma
- can help with phlegm deposits in respiratory tract and lungs
- anti inflammatory properties can help relax the breathing passages
- antiseptic qualities give it the reputation fo being an immune system booster
Botanical Name: Boswellia carteri
Fragrance: Fresh terpeney top note and a warm, rich, sweet-balsamic undertone.
Part of Plant: Resin
Suggested Use: For topical and aromatic use.
- use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier oil.
- for congestion relief, put several drops in a bowl of steaming water and drape a towel over the head and inhale for several minutes.
- add a drop to moisture lotion or cream and apply evenly on the face.
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Blends well with: Vetiver, Geranium, Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Sweet Basil, Black Pepper, Cinnamon Bark
Caution: If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.