Geranium Organic Essential Oil - 5 ml
Geranium Organic essential oil is best known for revitalizing skin tissue, but it is also antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and it has a relaxing quality. It
- acts against yeasts (like candida) without affecting bacterial flora.
- can be used to treat acne and reduce inflammation.
- can be added to face lotions, body wash, and hair care products to upgrade the aroma.
- helps balance oil production.
Botanical Name: Pelargoneum graveolens
Fragrance: Floral, fresh
Part of Plant: Leaves
Suggested Use: Use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier oil.
- Add a drop to your moisturizer to help balance oil production.
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Blends well with: Lavender, Clary Sage, Niaouli, Palmarosa, Thyme linalool
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.