Ginger Organic Essential Oil - 5 ml
Ginger organic essential oil is best known as a digestive aid. When used topically, ginger oil can help relieve aches and pain, as well as promote normal blood circulation. Use in a diffuser or dilute in carrier oil it can
- help relieve aches and pain
- promote normal blood circulation
- help relieve digestive upsets; nausea, indigestion, diarrhea, gas, and even morning sickness.
Botanical Name: Zingiber officinalis
Fragrance: Warm, spicy, energizing oil.
Part of Plant: root
Suggested Use: For topical and aromatic use.
- Use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier oil.
- Add a couple drops in carrier oil, lotions or hot bath.
- Inhale from hands, or cotton pad.
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Blends well with: Vetiver, Frankincense, Cedarwood, Sweet Orange, and other citrus oils.
Skin sensiitization may occur. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.