Helichrysum Organic Essential - 2 ml
Helichrysum italics organic essential oil is a mild oil often used for immediate treatment of injuries, especially bleeding wounds. Additionally it:
- helps sanitize, speed closure, and effectively stops the pain of the wound.
- is pain-reducing and analgesic. The regenerative effect of this oil is unique: if applied in time, it prevents hemorrhaging.
- is very effective for joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Botanical Name: Helichrysum italicum
Fragrance: Powerful, rich honey-like scent with a delicate tea-like undertone
Part of Plant: Flowering Tops
Suggested Use: For topical and aromatic use.
- Use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier oil.
- Dropping this oil into a bleeding wound sanitizes the wound, speeds its closure, and effectively stops the pain.
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Extraction process: Steam Distillation
Blends well with: Chamomile, Lavender, Geranium, Clary Sage, Clove Bud and citrus oils.
Caution: Skin sensitization may occur. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult physician before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.