Lemongrass Organic Essential Oil - 15 ml
This product is sold out
Lemongrass organic essential oil is antiviral, anti-inflammative (low concentration) oil often used in massage oils & muscle balms.
- mood enhancing and uplifting.
- powerful analgesic properties have been found to relieve muscle and joint pains.
- can prevent drowsiness.
- can help with fatigue and lack of energy.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon flexuosus
Fragrance: Fresh, grassy-citrus scent and an earthy undertone.
Part of Plant: Grass
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Suggested Use: For topical and aromatic use. Use in a diffuser or dilute in a vegetable or massage oil. For dilution ratios and additional uses, consult an essential oil book.
- For fatigue and lack of energy, mix a few drops with a teaspoon of coconut oil and massage into your temples.
- Can prevent drowsiness. Use a couple drops in a diffuser.
- Can help relieve muscle pain, and reduce body aches. Mix with a carrier oil and massage onto skin.
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Caution: If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Blends well with: Cypress, Cedarwood, Lavender.
Cautions: If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult physician before use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.