Niaouli Organic Essential Oil - 15 ml
This product is sold out
Niaouli Organic Essential Oil is particularly effective in strengthening the immune response. It is a sweet, antiseptic fragrance, and can be used in addition to or in place of tea tree and is less likely to irritate the skin. It is:
- tightens tissue (hemorrhoids)
- effective for specific and general skin problems.
- strengthens gums, diminishing inflammation
- antiseptic qualities protect the mouth and throat.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Quinquenervia Cineolifera
Fragrance: earthy, musty, harsh
Part of Plant: twigs and leaves
Extraction process: steam distillation
Suggested Use: Use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier oil.
- Dilute and apply directly to gums to strengthen and diminish inflamation. Can also be used on dental floss to cleanse the spaces between the teeth.
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Blends well with: Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Fennel and Rosemary oils
Caution: Use caution when hormonal imbalance is present. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult physician before use. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.