Rosemary Cineole Organic Essential Oil - 5 ml
Rosemary Cineole Organic essential oil has a fresh, uplifting, herbaceous aroma that inspires confidence and creativity. It contains a high amount of cineole relative to other Rosemary varieties, which gives it a cooling and minty aroma.
- popular for use with symptoms of bronchitis, sinusitis, flu, common cold, and respiratory congestion.
- used in massage blends for muscles and joints, circulation, and scalp care.
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis L.
Fragrance: Strong, fresh, minty-herbacious scent and a woody-balsamic undertone.
Part of Plant: Flowering herbs (flowers and leaves)
Extraction process: steam distillation
Suggested Use: For topical and aromatic use.
- Use in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier or massage oil.
- Add a couple drops to the bath and inhale for relief from congestion.
- Mix a couple drops with lotion or massage oil and massage areas of complaint.
- Rub a couple drop in the palms and inhale. The oil is warm and stimulating, and is used to strengthen mental awareness
Blends well with: Frankincense, Lavender, Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Peppermint, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, and other spice oils.
Caution: If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.