Tea Tree Organic Essential Oil - 15 ml
Tea Tree Organic essential oil is unique in that it is active against all three varieties of infectious organisms: bacteria, fungi and viruses. It creates a pale yellowy-green or water-white oil. Tea tree oil
- Is antiviral, anti-inflammatory, kills oral bacteria for up to two weeks
- Can be used for gingivitis.
- Can help heal mild to moderate dandruff.
- Is useful to help with sore throat.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Fragrance: Powerful Fresh, Warm, Spicy-earthy Odor
Part of Plant: Leaves and Twigs
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Suggested Use: Use a few drops in a carrier or dilute or massage oil.
- Add a couple of drops to your toothpaste and mouthwash for a cleaner, fresher mouth.
- Add a couple of drops to your shampoo for a fresh tingly wash.
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. Dilute before using on the skin because of risk of sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.