Tea Tree Organic Wild Grown Essential Oil 15 ml
Tea Tree Organic Wild Grown essential oil is unique in that it is active against all three varieties of infectious organisms: bacteria, fungi and viruses. It creates a pale yellowy-green or water-white oil. When a crop is grown wild, with no restraint or protection of any kind, the resulting chemical profile is subtly different. The plant has had to work harder for survival, and therefore the essential oil has a more complex profile reflecting that struggle. Subjectively, oils from wild plants are more also more elegant.
- Can help reduce excess oil produced in the scalp that can block hair follicles, preventing hair growth.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that can help treat acne.
- Anti-bacterial properties help with nail fungus and ringworm. Dampen a cotton ball and apply directly to area of concern.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Aroma: Bracing, fresh, and clearing to the senses. This Tea Tree is exquisitely clean and smooth throughout.
Part of Plant: Leaves and Twigs
Extraction process: Steam distillation
Suggested Use: Use a few drops in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier or massage oil.
- Add a couple drops to a carrier oil and massage directly on the scalp for longer, thicker hair.
- Dab a drop of tea tree oil on a damp cotton ball or q-tip and apply to trouble spots for fungus, ringworm, etc.
- Add a couple drops to toothpaste or mouthwash for oral hygiene.
- Add a couple drops to warm water and gargle for sore throat, and improved oral hygiene.
Blends well with: lavandin, lavender, clary sage, rosemary, oakmoss, pine, cananga, geranium, marjoram and spice oils, especially clove and nutmeg.
Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. Should be diluted before being used on the skin because of the risk of sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.