Thyme Linalool Organic Essential Oil - 2 ml
Thyme linalool Organic essential oil is a gentler version of Thyme combining the strong antiseptic action of Thyme, with the mildness of linalool and linalyl acetate. It’s gentleness and antimicrobial effects have made it an aromatherapy classic overnight.
- mixture of antiseptic properties and antioxidant stimulants in this oil can keep your skin looking clear, healthy, and young as you age.
- helpful in thinning mucas especially when used in conjunction with Spike Lavender.
- gentle antimicrobial. Excellent for impurities of the skin.
Botanical Name: Thymus vulgaris ct. linalool
Fragrance: soft, herbaceous
Part of Plant: leaves and flowering tops
Extraction process: steam distillation
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Suggested Use: Use a few drops in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier or massage oil.
- To open blocked nasal passages, inhale 2 drops of thyme oil, or add it to hot water for steam inhalation.
- To kill toe fungus, add 5 drops of thyme oil to a warm foot bath.
- To kill infections and rashes, rub 2 drops of thyme oil to the needed area.
- To increase circulation, inhale or diffuse 2–3 drops of thyme oil daily.
Blends well with: Spike lavender, Rosemary verbena.
Caution: If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eyes.
Consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.