Ylang Ylang Organic Essential Oil - 5 ml
Ylang Ylang Organic essential oil is a popular oil with an intensely sweet, soft, floral-balsamic, slightly spicy scent. It used in many fragrances. It is popular for skin and hair conditions. It can also:
- help relax the body and soul and may be helpful for people suffering from insomnia, fatigue and frigidity
- aid in maintaining skin moisture
- help as a hair conditioner.
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Fragrance: intensely sweet, soft, floral-balsamic, slightly spicy scent
Part of Plant: flower
Extraction process: steam distillation
Suggested Use: Use a few drops in a diffuser or dilute in a carrier or massage oil.
- This oil may help relax the body and soul and may be helpful for people suffering from insomnia, fatigue and frigidity
- Popular for maintaining skin moisture and as a hair conditioner.
- Can be used in a diffuser, or add a couple drops to steaming water for a facial.
- Add a couple of drops to an epsom salts bath for relaxation.
- Add a couple of drops to coconut oil for a deep hair conditioner.
Cultivation: USDA organic. Certified by CCOF.
Blends well with: rosewood, jasmine, vetiver, opopanax, betrgamot, mimosa, cassie, Peru balsam, rose, tuberose, costus.
Caution: Patch test, skin sensitization may occur. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach of children and away from eye area. Store in a cool, dark place.
Please consult an essential oils reference source for suggestion dilution ratios and additional uses.